A 2 hour intensive on your goals, aspirations and mission for your business or venture.
In our Adventure & Discovery Session we:
- Zero in on what it is you are actually trying to say and offer to the world
- Explore your target audience
- Lay claim to some fantastic tools to expand your online potential
- Discover creative ways to brand and market you and your product
- Have tons of fun!
Working with me will be a fun adventure!
- I want to empower and inspire you!
- I want the world to see what's unique about you!
- I'm excited to learn about what you do!
- I have over 8 years of technical background building unique custom websites for clients
- I have a knack for explaining tech in terms you will understand. We can bushwack through all the technical jargon!
- I have a fine arts and design background so I can make you look good!
- Not only do I think outside the box, I don't even see a box!
- Did I mention it's going to be FUN?
What people are saying:
I was very impressed with the time, effort and pre planning that went into my personalized Adventure & Discovery Session. Due to the time she put in before our session, Alicia was able to maximize our time together. In quick order Alicia provided great clarity on my personal goals in terms of how these goals could look as a potential business. Using this framework of a potential business, she skillfully refined a picture of what my web presence could look like. With a graceful yet firm manner she cleared mental cobwebs and allowed me to see an even fuller vision of my passion.Amelia Roberts, Maryland
I back Alicia 500%! It was a joy working with her. She even gave me a crash course in color theory and some photography tips that helped me create professional looking photos for my website.Maya Schoop-Rutten, Chocolate Maya, Santa Barbara, CA
Alicia is able to look at things from the site visitor’s perspective, which leads to a website targeted to its audience, not the whimsies of its creator. She provided invaluable advice on how to translate my personal brand into a Web presence.Bruce Hale, Santa Barbara, CA, Author of Chet Gecko Series,
Meet your new "Co-inspirator"!
I'm powered by passion. Each endeavor is an opportunity to grow, learn and see the magic! I can get really excited about and dig out the potential in just about anything! Above all, I aim to inspire those around me to see the potential in themselves.
I've maintained my own freelance web design and development company, Intrepid Realist Design, for over 8 years in Santa Barbara, CA. Before that I was a fine artist for over 15 years. I bring the artists eye and sensibility to everything I do.
I also bring over 7 years of experience as a custom WP theme developer and designer. I have spoken at several WordCamps and co-organized the first WordCamp Ventura County. I provide one on one WordPress coaching to those struggling with this amazing piece of software.
Oh, and I love to make things FUN!
I come to you.
I'm willing to travel within 25 mile radius to work with you in your own environment. Additional travel fees apply for distances over 25 miles.
Do you have any questions? Fill out the form below and let me know!